- What is Royalty Free Music?
Production music (also known as stock music or library music) is the name given to recorded music that can be licensed to customers for use in film, television, radio and other media. Oftentimes, the music is produced and owned by production music libraries (INDIAWAV, in this case). Read this to understand the difference between Royalty Free and Copyright Free.
- Which Format of audio does IndiaWAV provide?
Downloadable files are provided in the format mentioned in the about section of the download, either MP3 (320Kbps, 44.1Khz) , WAV (16Bit, 44.1Khz) or both. Once the purchase has been successfully processed, usually less than a minute, you will be emailed your invoice & download links.
- How is the Payment processed, do you store my credit card information ?
Payment is processed via PayPal & Razorpay Payment Gateway. We neither ask nor store any financial information of yours, all that is done via PayPal.
- How long do I have to wait to get the download ?
Once your payment is processed you will be instantly shown (& e-mailed) the download link, within a few seconds.
- After purchasing, do I have to pay the license fees again, every year?
NO! One license will grant you royalty-free use on ONE project/video forever. Our license fees are one-time and non-recurring (Yay!).
- Can I use the same track in a different project/video?
One license allows you to use the track in ONE end product only! If you previously purchased the track for a different project/video and have used the track once, you will have to re-purchase the track again.
- Should I credit anyone for the track, if yes then whom?
Not compulsory, but if you wish you can credit the music composer; ABHI (https://abhi.world).
- Who has composed the tracks on INDIAWAV ?
All the tracks on INDIAWAV are composed and produced Abhishek Chaudhary (Aka ABHI) (https://abhi.world) .
- My target usage is not listed in the download options, which license should I buy ?
If you’re unsure about which license you should buy, let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you through the process.
- After purchasing the track, can I claim the track as my own ?
Absolutely NOT! The songs listed on Indiawav.com are protected by copyright laws and under no circumstances can one claim the ownership of these tracks.
- Does Royalty Free means Copyright Free ?
NO. There is a huge difference between Royalty Free and Copyright Free. No art including music produced/created today is Copyright Free. Read this to understand the difference between Royalty Free and Copyright Free.
- Are these songs under Public Domain ?
- Will I or my client ever be in legal copyright trouble related to the music usage?
If you’re sure that you have purchased the track with appropriate license, NEVER!
- Where can I use the Music/Sound-Effects?
The audio on indiawav.com is royalty free, and can be used in youtube videos, films, documentaries, presentations, advertisements, corporate videos, school educational projects etc by purchasing the appropriate license for your usage. If you’re unsure about which license you should buy, let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you through the process.
- How many times can I use one free download?
Free files can be used as many times as you like, as long as you credit IndiaWAV (https://www.indiawav.com) & respect Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
- How many times can I use one license?
One license/download can be used in only one-end product. To use the audio again in another project, you will have to purchase the license again.
- Can I remix the songs?
NO. The files on IndiaWAV should be used as is without claiming ownership of the title. Minor alterations like editing & cutting the audio, adding reverb & delay are allowed.
- Can I use the music for Sampling?
Sampling the music is NOT allowed.
- Will I receive a copyright claim on my video?
If you have purchased the Standard/Professional license, your video shouldn’t receive a copyright claim.
- But I have received a copyright claim on my video
All the files in our library (like all libraries today) are digitally watermarked to avoid illegal use of our premium files. Please Do not delete your video.
- What should I do?
If you’re sure you’re purchased the right license & still have received a copyright claim on YouTube. Please fill this form and we’ll get back to you asap (usually within 30 mins).